Facility Management Administrator
The Facility Management Administrator designation program can enhance your career by making you a more effective, knowledgeable facilities professional, thus positioning you as a key strategic professional within your organisation.
This program teaches you to manage facilities in a way that best supports staff and fits into the organizations overall objectives. You'll develop valuable skills in a strategic planning, project management, corporate finance, capital investment, and physical asset management. You'll also learn about new facilities technologies, environmental health and worker safety, and other timely issues.
Whether you're a novice or an experienced facilities manager, or someone in a related profession who could benefit from knowing how to create a quality work environment that maximizes productivity, the FMA® program is right for you.
- Technologies for Facilities Management
- Facilities Planning and Project Management
- Environmental Health and Safety Issues
- The Design, Operation, and Maintenance of Building Systems, Part I
- The Design, Operation, and Maintenance of Building Systems, Part II
- Real Estate Investment and Finance
- Ethics Is Good Business (short course)
Elective courses (you need to complete only one):
- Fundamentals of Facilities Management
- Managing the Organization
Click here for more information on the FMA® program through the BOMI Canada website.