Real Property Administrator
The Real Property Administrator designation program can help position you for greater success by familiarizing you with the diverse aspects of operating a commercial building, the RPA® designation program helps you integrate these issues into the broader task of property management. You'll gain the insight and knowledge necessary to analyze a building in its entirety- building systems design, operation, and maintenance; commercial real estate law and risk management; environmental health and safety plus more.
The RPA® program will teach you to maximize a building's net income while minimizing risks, thereby enhancing your standing in the industry and positioning your long term success.
- Budgeting and Accounting
- Real Estate Investment and Finance
- Environmental Health and Safety Issues
- Law and Risk Management
- The Design, Operation, and Maintenance of Building Systems, Part I
- The Design, Operation, and Maintenance of Building Systems, Part II
- Ethics Is Good Business (short course)
Elective courses (you need to complete only one):
- Fundamentals of Real Property Administration
- Leasing and Marketing for Property Managers
- Asset Management
RPA Designations require professional experience to complete the qualification process.
Click here for more information on the RPA® program through the BOMI Canada website.