Health & Safety Award
The Health and Safety Award recognizes organizations that go above and beyond the regulatory requirements. These leaders strive to make health and safety best practises part of their organization’s culture, and/or are innovative in the interpretation and implementation of health and safety practices.
Building owners and managers
To enter for a Health & Safety Award, the organization must:
- Be a current BOMA BC member
- Not have had a serious or fatal incident within the last five years
- Not have had any criminal charges within the last five years
Application fee: $200 + GST
Entry deadline: March 2019
- Three colour photos that relate to your entry.
- Company logo.
- Email them to email@example.com; or use a free image-sharing service (i.e. Dropbox) and email the link to the folder to firstname.lastname@example.org
- JPEG files only, saved as highest quality
- Each photo should be no less than 1mb and no more than 6mb
Read the 'Helpful Hints' brochure for more information.
||Health & Safety