Young Professional of the Year
This award is presented to an individual 40 years of age or younger who has demonstrated outstanding job performance and leadership, and who has significantly contributed to their organization and/or the Commercial Real Estate Industry.
In order to be eligible for the Young Professional of the Year award:
- Must be employed by a company that has a current membership with BOMA BC.
- Must be no more than 40 years old during the time of application (it is acceptable if the person turns 41 between the date of submission and the local Awards Gala).
Self-nominations and nominations on behalf of a colleague are both welcome.
There is no application fee.
Entry deadline: March 11, 2019
- One colour headshot of the nominee
- JPEG file only, saved at highest quality
- Photo should be no less than 1mb and no more than 8mb
- Email the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Helpful Hints document
If you would like to receive this as a Word document , email Sarah at email@example.com.