Already a user of uTrack? Login to your account below.
BOMA uTrack is a cost-effective tool available to BOMA members to better track, monitor and analyze their energy and water consumption. BOMA uTrack utilizes PUMA's user-friendly dashboard which can display utility information according to energy used and costs, GHG emissions, energy and cost savings for your whole portfolio. Data is inputted by the uTrack team ensuring quality control and reducing your time spent on data input.
Baselines can be set to track performance against and compare to your energy reduction goals. BOMA uTrack can also quickly consolidate utility data for energy, facility or portfolio totals in quick access reports that are available in excel, html and pdf.
Interested in seeing a live demo and learning more? Contact Daniel Klemky, 604-684-3916 x222
Download the BOMA uTrack press release.
- Setup of utility meters, facilities and corresponding floor
- Upload of 3 years historical billing data for all required
utility meter accounts. The data will be requested directly
from utility providers, with authorization from the BOMA
- Weather corrected comparison of each meter's energy
consumption. Identification of energy consumption trends with
correlation weather data for each account, the selection of a
baseline period (in consultation with the BOMA Member), and
creation of a mathematical model using statistical regression
- Access to all reports through the web portal 24/7.
- Initial training and ongoing training for new features (as part
of a group webinar).
- Up to 1/2 hour per month of help desk support from BOMA.
- Utility bills are input into the system and quality assurance
routines are run to identify billing errors or consumption
- Exception Reports to identify unusual changes in consumption
prepared monthly by BOMA BC Energy Management Team.
|$20/Utility Account per
1 Electrical Meter and 1 Gas Meter.
Setup Fee = $90 x 2 = $180
Ongoing Fee = $20 x 2 x 12(mths) =
First Year Cost = $660
Second Year Cost = $480
1 Electrical Meter, 2 Electrical Submeters and 1 Gas Meter.
Setup Fee = $90 x 4 = $360
Ongoing Fee = $20 x 4 x 12(mths) =
First Year Cost = $1,320
Second Year Cost = $960