Who We Are
BOMA BC (Building Owners and Managers Association of BC) is a not-for-profit association dedicated to the commercial buildings industry. We provide our members with exceptional networking opportunities, webinars, industry news and reports. We successfully advocate on the industry's behalf on government policy, regulations and taxation, and have saved the industry millions of dollars.
The vision of the Building Owners & Managers Association is to be recognized as the principal voice, through leadership and advocacy, for the commercial real estate industry.
We will help foster a favourable business environment for the commercial real estate industry and facilitate the delivery of valued services for our members.
- Successfully advocate the interests of our industry on government policy, regulatory and taxation issues of greatest importance to the membership.
- Be recognized by provincial and municipal government and regulatory agencies as the primary advocate and information source for the commercial building industry.
- Provide needed services to members throughout BC when we are able to develop and facilitate the delivery of those services in an efficient and effective manner.
- Raise the public profile of BOMA BC and its members through promotion, awareness and reputation building.
- Promote the development of professionalism, leadership and education for members.
- Ensure BOMA BC is managed and governed as a strong, fiscally responsible and sustainable member-focused association representing the most members of our industry in all regions of the province.