Benefits Of Membership
Members of BOMA BC have access to a range of services and benefits. Take a look through our flip book or read the text below it to learn more!
- BOMA Advocacy & Government Relations: BOMA acts on behalf of its members to ensure legislators and regulators understand the views of the commercial real estate industry.
- Committees: Members of BOMA have the opportunity to participate and initiate change in the industry through committees.
- Events: Members are welcome to attend monthly luncheons with keynote speakers, the annual Golf Classic, Holiday Luncheon and Awards of Excellence Gala.
- Education: BOMA BC offers a number of seminars, workshops, and professional certification programs for members.
- Reports: BOMA BC publishes a number of reports from membership and industry surveys including operating cost surveys, a compensation survey, and property assessment reports. Additionally, the association offers access to leasing guides.
- News: Stay on top of the latest industry news with eNewsletters and industry notices from BOMA BC.
- Networks: As a member of BOMA BC, you have direct access to key decision makers of a multi-billion dollar industry.
- BOMA BC Directories: Our membership directory provides a direct link to your company's website offering increased exposure to your market, potential clients, and networks.
- Programs: BOMA BC has coordinated a number of programs including:
- BOMA BEST® - a program that recognizes environmentally responsible buildings.
- BOMA Total Waste Management Program - work with BOMA BC's current TWM partner, Urban Impact, to come up with a Recycling and Total Waste Solution for members wanting to participate in this program.