Emerging Leader Award
This award is presented to an individual 35 years of age or younger who has demonstrated outstanding job performance and leadership, and who has significantly contributed to their organization and/or the Commercial Real Estate Industry.
In order to be eligible for the Emerging Leader of the Year award, applicants must be:
- Working full time in either commercial property management or as a supplier.
- Employed by a company that has a current membership with BOMA BC.
- No more than 35 years old during the time of application (it is acceptable if the person turns 36 between the date of submission and the local Awards Gala).
Applicants will be evaluated primarily on recent achievements. A track record over time will also be considered.
Self-nominations and nominations on behalf of a colleague are both welcome.
There is no application fee.
Entry deadline: Friday, March 5, 2021
- One colour headshot of the nominee
- JPEG file only, saved at highest quality
- Photo should be no less than 1mb and no more than 8mb
- Email the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
* By submitting photos you consent to BOMA BC using the photos for various means potentially unrelated to the Awards Program (i.e. in the newsletter, marketing materials, on the website). If you do not give permission, please send an email to BOMA’s Events & Education Manager.
Read the 'Helpful Hints 2021' brochure for more information.
If you would like to receive this as a Word document, email Sarah at email@example.com.